Product manufacturers have a responsibility to ensure the products they provide are safe. Manufacturers must also provide warnings about possible hazards. When manufacturers neglect their responsibilities, serious injuries and even death can occur. That’s where we come in.
Product liability lawsuits arise from countless products and devices. Some of the types of claims we have handled include:
- Defective consumer products
- Defective automobiles or automobile parts
- Dangerous drugs
- Defective medical devices
- Auto product defects
- Propane tanks
- Appliances and cooking utensils
- Defective exercise equipment
- Children’s clothing
- Recreational equipment
- Briggs Winston This is just a small sampling of the types of products that may cause harm because they are negligently designed or defectively built. Even if the product or device that caused your injury is not listed, we would be happy to talk with you about your case. We have the experience and the resources to get your case on the right track and get you the recovery you deserve.
Call for a Free Consultation
Contact our office today to discuss your injury claim and learn more about how we can help you. You can reach us by phone or via e-mail. We take most cases on a contingency basis, which means that you don’t pay any attorney’s fees unless we win compensation for you.
Se habla Español.
Click Here for a Free Case Evaluation